Q - What type of Commercial Truck License do I need and how long;  Class A trucks, require a class A license. Class B trucks require a class B license. How long you need one for depends on the truck insurance company we place you with. Any questions can now be answered by calling us at 1-800-498-7825.
We offer the best prices and best companies available to the California trucker and trucking businesses. Whether you are in Oakland, or San Francisco, Modesto, or Madera. Whether you are in Sacramento or San Diego, whether your are in Long Beach, Palmdale, Lancaster, Ontario or Riverside, San Bernardino we can help. Just call 1-800-498-7825 for a free quote on your commercial truck insurance in California.
GW Truck Insurance Services
California truck insurance quotes and service for over 20 years
California license #OA91041

Your Subtitle text
Q - What permits do I need? This depends on where you are going & what you are hauling. There is an MCP65 from the DMV is necessary for intrastate (California only) operators. Other premits may be needed if you are a long haul trucker. Call us at 1-800-498-7825 to answer any questions you may have.
Website Builder